We're Here to Help
At G Photography we understand a lot has changed to the world as we know it. Many people speak about getting back to "normal" life as some nostalgic notion. One thing is for certain: change is constant. The only element in life we can control is how we react to the change around us.
Although we aren't scheduling any sessions during the month of April, we are planning many promotions and special events for the month of May (and beyond). We want everyone to shelter in place and be safe. This fight is long from over, but we can prepare for the future now. Here is the current list of what we're doing to support and uplift our community.
1. Headshots and résumé writing: a number of persons were recently laid off or furloughed, so the job hunt is on again. G Photography would love to help anyone in need to update her/his résumé and Linkedin page. For those in Arlington, the DFW, and Houston surrounding area we're also offering pro bono headshots. A virtual headshot session is in the works as well. Stay tuned.
2. 2020 Senior Contest: we want to offer a few 2020 high school seniors with a formal studio photo session. Life doesn't always go as planned, but we must also see the best in all situations. There will also be a limited-time promotion for seniors to flash the prom wardrobe.
3. May Small Business Contest: we hosted this contest last year, so we're going to do it again. May is small business month, and we wholeheartedly believe in supporting other small businesses. We'll be offering a branding image session with a full commercial license. It's a great opportunity for any small business owner.
4. Spring Photo Sessions: we're bringing back the $49 mini session. It's a great time to gather the family (no more than 5 people) and capture new memories. Every session includes a complimentary 8x10 print.
5. Friendly ear: photographers are great listeners. We're here to hear you out when needed. Times like this we just want someone to talk to and we understand that need. Feel free to call, text, and email us. We are here for you.
We're going to get through this together. As a community, we are stronger and can conquer anything.